Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Our Storage Unit Size Guide
Are you at a loss when it comes to knowing which self storage unit size is the most ideal choice for your possessions? No need to worry – our Ample Storage team has crafted an easy-to-follow guide specifically targeted towards those who are newbies in renting or unsure of what size fits them best. It’s important that there’s sufficient space available while still leaving room for potential items that may be added later! To find out exactly what type of location and solution will work best for you, take a peek through our comprehensive guide then have a chat with one of our experts today.
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- If you’re looking for a budget-friendly way to store just a few items, then small storage units are your ideal option! Imagine these being approximately the same size of an average walk-in closet, and you can easily stash away one room’s worth of articles.
- Small storage units offer unbeatable assistance when it comes to seasonal storing – be it clothing or decorations – and similarly come in handy if your home spaces (closets or garages) become crowded with mess.
- These mini storages are incredibly versatile, even able to accommodate the bulkiest of items up to full mattress dimensions. Relax knowing that all your belongings can fit snugly and securely in these miniature units!
Medium Storage Units
- When your small storage units can no longer contain all of the items you need to store, our medium sized ones will be a great solution. Rest assured that these can easily fit two or three rooms worth of furniture such as couches, beds and mattresses in any size. To make sure everything fits perfectly into one unit, double check its measurements before renting! With long-term use available for rent today, keep your home looking neat and organized with ease!
Large Storage Units
- Are you planning a move, or an extensive renovation? Our high-end self-storage facility is perfect for all homeowners, renters and business owners alike who need that extra space to keep their items secure. With enough room to create pathways in even the most tucked away corners of your unit, our large storage offers more cost effective solutions than renting warehouse spaces or expanding office buildings!
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.